|Issue Open Date||21-September-2020|
|Issue Close date||23-September-2020|
|Subscription Timings||10 AM – 5 PM|
|Bid Lot||44 Shares|
|Investment Per Lot||Rs. 14,960/-|
Chemcon IPO Business Overview
Established in 1798, Chemcon Speciality Pvt Ltd is the leading name in the chemical business across the globe. Chemcon is manufacturing it’s chemical products in India and exporting to countries like Malaysia, Thailand, China, Japan, South Korea, Russia, UAE, Serbia, Germany, Spain and USA. Chemcon Speciality mainly deals in four types of chemical products such as Oilfield chemicals, Pharmaceuticals Chemicals, Silances, and contract manufacturing.
1. Speciality Chemicals – Chemcon speciality chemicals ltd is one the leading manufacturers of the specialised chemical products. i.e. HDMS and CMIC. These chemicals are primarily used by the pharmaceutical industry.
2. Oilfield Chemicals – Chemcon speciality another range of chemical products such as Calcium Bromide, Sodium Bromide and Zinc Bromide.
3. Pharma CIntermediates, APIs, Silanes.
4. Contract Manufacturing
- Largest manufacturer of pharmaceutical chemicals across the globe.
- Diversified chemical products range
- Diversified clientele from the leading world markets
- Strong and constistent financial performing company
- Dedicated manufacturing plants for each products
Company Financial Statements
|Particulars||FY 2020||FY 2019||FY 2018||FY 2017|
|Total Assets||226 Cr||173 Cr||97 Cr||63 Cr|
|Total Revenue||266 Cr||305 Cr||158 Cr||90 Cr|
|Profit After Tax||49 Cr||43 Cr||26 Cr||2.8 Cr|
Why Chemcon Speciality Issuing IPO?
- Required capital expenditures for the expansion of manufacturing capacity of demanding chemical products.
- Required working capital for the business growth.
- Other general company purposes
Chemcon IPO Details
|IPO Date||21st to 23rd Sep-2020|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||318 Crores|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Share Each|
|Number of Shares||9,352,940 Equity Shares|
|IPO Price (Per Share)||Rs.338 to Rs. 340|
|Lot Size||44 Equity Shares|
|Offer for Sale (Size in Rupees)||153 Crores|
|Offer for Sale (Size in Shares)||4,50,000 Equity Shares|
Chemcon IPO Date
|Bid/Offer Open Date||21st September 2020|
|Bid/Offer Close Date||23rd September 2020|
|Allotment Date||28th September 2020|
|Initiation of Refunds||29th September 2020|
|Credit of Shares in Demat Account||29th September 2020|
|IPO Share Listing Date||1st October 2020|
Chemcon IPO Lot Size & Price
Chemcon IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||100%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||74.47%|
Chemcon IPO Offer Size by Investor Category
|Retail Individual Investors||35%|
Chemcon IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Limited
Chemcon IPO Related FAQ’s
How many lots can be subscribe any individual investors?
One individual investor can apply for the maximum 13 lots of 572 equity shares in the Chemcon IPO.
How I can be inform getting allotment of Chemcon IPO?
You will receive a mail from your demat account holding company regarding receivable of allotment of shares against your application.
Which payment modes are available for Chemcon IPO Subscription?
You can do it via net banking, UPI payments apps like BHIM, Google Pay, Phone Pe and other apps.
If I don’t get a Chemcon IPO Subscription when my money will be reversed in my bank account?
If you do not receive an allotment your money will be returned to your bank from 29th September 2020 and it may take 2-3 business days.
When I Can Sell my shares of Chemcon IPO?
You can sell it on the listing date i.e. 1st October 2020.